Our Hot Chocolate Bars are great additions to fall and winter events, but are always available throughout the year. The Not So Hot Chocolate Bar (Blended Chocolate Bar) is available with the same options as our delectable Hot Chocolate Bars.
The Hot Chocolate Bar is a unique experience, and the first of its kind in the country. All Hot Chocolates are made to order, and we allow you (or your client) to choose the flavors for every event. We’ll tell you our Hot Chocolates are not very sweet and how the flavor comes from an excellent Organic Ground Dominican Chocolate (and not an artificially flavored syrup), but our best reviews come from those that taste one of our drinks. We bet that someone at your event will tell you it’s the best Hot Chocolate they’ve ever had. And we only say that from experience.
Our Hot Chocolatiers will serve your choice of up to four delicious Hot Chocolates, chosen out of the thirteen that follow. Are you ready to decide?
• Classic Hot Chocolate: A smooth, rich chocolate, with a hint of Vanilla.
• Tropical: It’s our Coffee-free version of our signature Aloha Latte. A Hot Chocolate with Macadamia Nut and Coconut syrups.
• Minty: A mint addition to our Classic Hot Chocolate. Perfect for holidays, or any time of year.
• Raspberry: With just the right amount of raspberry flavor mixed in.
• Caramel: Tastes like a warm candy bar melting in your mouth- sure to make you smile.
• Gingerbread: Perfect for the holidays.
• The PB & Chocolate: Two tastes that go great together: Peanut Butter & Hot Chocolate.
• The Flaming Chocolate: Not for the faint hearted. Hot Chocolate mixed with Chile Powder & Hot Sauce.
• Strawberry: Another fruit flavor that mixes up just right with our Hot Chocolate.
• Bananarama: Great for kids. Warning: Tastes so good you might go bananas!
• Espresso: We use an espresso syrup (yes, it’s caffeinated) to mix in with our Hot Chocolate. More chocolatey than a Mocha- with decidely less coffee.
Our Hot Chocolatiers can bring more choices for an additional fee/ flavor.
We bring Dark Chocolate sauce, marshmallows, and more to top your drinks and (of course) homemade whipped cream.
Clients get to choose three different kinds of whipped cream, out of the following list (we do apologize for having you make another agonizing decision):
• Coconut (our Signature, offered with our Espresso Bars)
• Chocolate Peanut Butter
Additional Whipped Creams can accompany the Hot Chocolate Bar for an additional fee.
Please EMAIL with any Hot Chocolate Bar pricing inquiries.